Day trip Bavaria: Dachau - Concentration Camp Memorial Site (Tour 13)
Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Site & Former SS-Shooting Range of Hebertshausen
After a short ride through the small town of Dachau, we reach the Concentration Camp Memorial Site. A licensed guide will lead you through the Concentration Camp Memorial Site. Afterwards there is time to watch the documentary movie, visit the exhibition and to have a snack at the cafeteria. Before being taken back to Munich the former SS-Shooting Range of Hebertshausen is visited. Explanations and information provided by the guide on the airconditioned bus. For reasons related to Monument preservation, not all paths in the former prison camp have been paved and some are not wheel-chair-accessible. visitors are asked to respect the dignity of the site by wearing appropriate attire.
- Former SS-Shooting Range
- Remaining buildings & facilities of the infamous camp
- Documentary film about the hard life for the camp’s inmates (22min)
- Memorial sites provide time for reflection & remembrance
- Historical & informative narrative of the region and on the site
- Admission fees
- Guided tour (licenced guide) through the former Concentration Camp Memorial Site and former SS-Shooting Range
- Roundtrip transport between Munich, Dachau and Hebertshausen via air-conditioned coach
- Information and accompaniment from a licensed and qualified guide
Know Before You Book
- Visitors are asked to respect the dignity of the site by wearing appropriate attire.
- Minimum walking distance: 3 km / approx. 2 miles on historic grounds
- Minimum age: 14
- Possibility to purchase drinks on board of the bus and at the cafeteria on the site.
- Time period
- 01.04. – 31.10.
each Monday, Thursday and Sunday
- 09:00 am
Main Station in front of department store KARSTADT
- 6,5 hours
- Adult € 29,–Child € 24,–
Minimum age: 14